Kate Spade Saturday


Happy Saturday! The first day Alex and I were in New York in September, we took a wander around West Village whilst waiting to have dinner here. It was the beginning of New York Fashion Week, and there were a few pop-up shops and parties going on in stores. One pop-up shop that stood out to me was Kate Spade Saturday. 

I am a big fan of Kate Spade - the way they manage to mix fun bright colours and graphic prints with sophistication. Kate Spade Saturday channels the 'carefree spirit' and 'spontaneity' of the weekend. It wasn't just the products that I loved, but the store itself, with bright pops of yellow, neon light signs, and playing cards as decor.







I wish I had bought something now, but I was trying to hold back as it was the first day of a 15 day holiday! I am still in love with that bright orange, blue, pink, and yellow patterned dress above.


xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh that shop looks amazing. Love the yellow too, but I especially like that knots and crosses wallhanging. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gerat post honey, i love the yellow dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it looks amazing! I like Kate Spade too and I'm loving all of the yellow! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress too...so cute! Happy New Year, lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love Kate Spade. The Saturday brand seems so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when that happens. I keep myself from buying something and then wish I had gotten it. Such an annoying feeling!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete

 

© a rowan tree All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

UA-50142786-1