Polly Rowan Art Prints




I'm very excited to be selling art prints online for the first time! The Cactus Print is based on a collage and lino print I did during my final year at university, and I love how the hand printed textures come through on the print.

The Feathers Print was inspired by the hand drawn illustrations on these colourful felt feathers, with details of patterns from different birds.

I love the idea of mixing and matching these with other graphic prints on a gallery wall for an eclectic look, or just framing one alone and leaning against a shelf or mantel piece. 

I'm pleased my Etsy shop is filling up again so take a look! 
x

Photography by Francois Kong, styling by Karine Kong

1 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the prints of the feathers. So beautiful. Going to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete

 

© a rowan tree All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

UA-50142786-1