Wanderings in Copenhagen


I spent the week before last in Copenhagen for the BODIE and FOU pop-up store. What a beautiful city! We were so lucky to have warm and sunny weather all week. This meant lots of wandering around the centre of Copenhagen in between working, dipping in and out of the many trendy cafes and inspiring shops. I will do anoteher post on a few places to eat/ shop/ do that I came across and would like to recommend. 

We were staying in Oresund, a 5 minute walk from the beach and where I had the most beautiful runs every morning through the sand dunes, and evening walks to watch the sun go down. Everyone seemed to be very active in Denmark. It's inspirational that the weather (which is usually even colder than the UK) doesn't stop them from exercising outside all year round. There were people swimming in the sea daily (no wetsuits), runners, divers, and everyone cycled everywhere. I've never seen so many gorgeous bicycles.










x

2 comments:

  1. This place sounds like a dream, and looks so cute and quaint! Glad you were able to go! Traveling is just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful photographs. Copenhagen is one of those places I have always wanted to visit. Looks like you had a lovely time.

    Hetty

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers. If you have a question I will reply to your comment here so please make sure to check back!

 

© a rowan tree All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger