6 Happy Things


1. New Summer clothes. I can't wait to wear these on holiday


2. Baking Deliciously Ella's Sweet Potato Brownies. I've been trying to eat more 'cleanly' lately (minus the odd Magnum, oops) and these are the best things to fix chocolate cravings as they are sugar and dairy free and only made from relatively healthy ingredients.


3. My favourite flowers blooming - peonies


4. Sitting outside late into the warm evenings after a BBQ, sipping wine and chatting


5. Iced Cwaffee! Addicted to this at the moment.


6. Summer fruits. I'm not the hugest fan of watermelons but the colours are so pretty - turquoise and pink fruit wow. But I do want to eat all of the peaches and nectarines and strawberries.

What's making you happy at the moment?
x

4 comments:

  1. I love peonies! They are among my favourite flowers. And the brownies look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are mine too. You should try making the brownies :) I love that they are guilt free as well!

      Delete
  2. watermelon is the best thing on a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Watermelon slushies are great too if you haven't tried one!

      Delete

 

© a rowan tree All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

UA-50142786-1